|CrossReach, the Social Care arm of the Church of Scotland provides care across Scotland to some of the most vulnerable people, young and old. Our task, both exciting and challenging, is to offer Christian care to those in need. Behind the challenge of caring for others is our belief that this is what the Christian Gospel calls us to do. Our work is built upon our Church's long tradition of providing care and support, dating back to 1869. |
CrossReach knows how important family is in the lives of young people and that is why we aim to support them to enjoy a better quality of life, together and within their neighbourhoods.
There are times when through disadvantage or disability, families need help. Some of our service users have been excluded, or excluded themselves, from their family or community due to behavioural problems; some are battling physical or mental disabilities. With our support more families are able to come together and stay together.
| |Ballikinrain Video
Welcome to Ballikinrain ...
CrossReach Children's Services work to make a positive difference to the lives of young people by providing structure and routine in a safe, caring and therapeutic environment. Our solutions include:
• Residential School (Geilsland and Ballikinrain)
• Education - Day Service (Geilsland and Ballikinrain)
• Crisis Care (Arnprior and Geilsland)
• Through Care (Millmuir Farm)
• Respite Care (The Mallard and Geilsland)
• Family Support, Transition Support and Early Intervention (Geilsland, Ballikinrain and Community)
• Forest Schools (Ballikinrain)
• Befriending (Ballikinrain)
• Preparation for Independent Living (Geilsland)
• Employability Programme (Geilsland)
For referrals, please see the Referrals section of our Website.New